Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No, I'm Not Getting Paid for This... But I Wish I Were

I'm one of those people who loves to tell other people how awesome things are; from hair stylists, to shoe stores, to restaurants, to just about anything I use. I'm a Yelp! Elite member and get satisfaction from writing reviews for other people to check out. I literally won't go anywhere without first reading reviews, hotels, restaurants, anything.

Recently I discovered this new product called "Sheets: Energy Strips". Honestly, I think the name is totally stupid, but I think the product is awesome. It's basically a Red Bull in a strip, but with only 2.5 calories per strip. I cannot live without caffeine. I probably drink 2-4 cups in the morning and am searching for a pick-me-up around 2pm every day. Sometimes it's an energy drink, sometimes it's more coffee, sometimes it's a soda, whatever's around, really. I came across these "Sheets" at Walgreens the other day during an abnormally long line and decided to grab a box. I think they were about $5 for 10 strips, not cheap, but a lot cheaper than 10 cans of Red Bull or Rockstar.
SHEETS, BITCHES!!!
They dissolve in about 30 seconds and leave a vague berry/minty taste. You can taste the bitterness of the caffeine a bit, but overall it's not too pungent. You really do get an instant energy boost (probably thanks to the caffeine being directly absorbed by your tongue and gums) and it seems to last for a while.

Although this post has nothing to do with anything that I normally write about, I had to share my latest find because it's that awesome. And because I'm all jacked up on Sheets and had to use my energy to tell the world about them! God speed Sheets eaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment